Automatic replies on Hotmail Email
Do you guys know that you can activate the automatic responses to the emails. I guess not. most of the users are still unaware about this service.
Enabling automatic replies on Hotmail email is simple and doesn’t need much of your time. Here’s how its done,
- Firstly, login to Hotmail account.
- Now from your inbox page, click on gear icon (upper right corner of the page).
- Select “Automatic Replies” from the drop down menu.
- Fill up the form as you wish to.
Automatic Replies form explained
- First of all, you have an option to turn on or off the automatic replies settings. If you wish to turn it on, check on “Send Automatic replies” and if you do not want to then check the first option i.e. “Do not send Auto replies”. Have a look at the image below for further assistance.
- Secondly, you can choose the timing on when the automatic replies shall be sent. So, to do that, check on “Send Replies only in this time period” and set the starting time and as well as ending time.
- But if you want to send the auto replies all the time until you turn it off, just unchecked the above option.
- Now you have another option, you can either send the automatic replies only to those in your contact list or everyone who emails you. So, check according to that. But choosing the fist one is highly recommended because you never know who shall message you.
- Finally, type the message that you want to send automatically. For example, I’m currently in Holiday, will get back to you in couple of days or something like that.
- Automatic responder is one of the best feature in Hotmail login as you can easily let the people know you are busy for certain period of time and will get back to them at particular time.
- This works best while you are on a Holiday and having a quality time.
So, these are the simple steps to activate the auto replies function in Hotmail. If you still have any queries or things aren’t going as explained above, please let us know in the comment section.