How to Download Outlook App
Life’s much easier when you can take everything you need with you. So, what’s more easier that checking your emails in your mobile phone anywhere and anytime you want. Download Outlook App on your phone and check your mails on the go.
Download Hotmail App
Downloading the app is much more easier than opening Hotmail login page in your browser. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Go to the play store.
- Type in “Outlook“. Remember, the name is Outlook not Hotmail. Therefore, make sure you type in the real brand name.
- Now you’ll be shown a lot of results named Outlook. Choose the first one.
- Install it.
- Once installed, type in your username and password.
Here’s the direct link to download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.office.outlook&hl=en
Here’s the video on how to get the app in android,
The steps are much more similar to that of Android.
- Go to App store.
- Type in Outlook.
- Select the first one or if you are confused, you can have a look at the review and the download times.
- install it.
- Login to your account by entering email and password.
Things to remember,
Once you login to your outlook app, you are not logged out. Instead, you are always online and you can get mails on the go. So, make sure whom you pass your mobile device to.
If you are new to Hotmail, you can create an account too via mobile app.