Hotmail Sign In
Hotmail.com has been one of the best email service out there since it was founded back then over past couple of decades. Since then there has been major upgrades to the system itself building its foundation to next level on email sector. This email service is absolutely free which was founded in 1996 as Hotmail Sign in but nowadays it is known for Outlook.com with over 106 different languages.
Hotmail Sign In
First off signing in to Hotmail email is not a difficult task but there are different cases which makes this procedure a problem to many users from all over the globe in a daily basis. Thousands of user have queries to Hotmail sign in problem. Well, don’t worry we’ve got you covered because in this topic we’re going to discuss about it. So how can you smoothly access to your email account without any obstacles? So here are some simple sign in process in explained in detail.
- The first step which we’re all familiar with it, Go to Outlook.com Login.
- As shown in the picture, you should enter your username or Hotmail email account of yours. Now the most important factor here is you should be careful with your username’s domain.
The domain you use should be exact of which when you signed up for the service. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Although due to new updates you can now use your phone number and Skype ID as your Email address.
Moreover you can sign in to your email account via mobile number too if you have provided any.
- As we all know that password are case sensitive which in fact we should be quite aware while entering passwords. Check out for capital letters included in your password and remember the Caps Lock button.
- This step is when you should be extra aware because if you choose to tick the ‘Keep me signed in’ option then you won’t have to fulfill any Hotmail.com login credentials the next time you try to access your email account.
Keeping that on mind this service should only be used if you are using it on your person computer or no one has access to your PC or else it is strongly recommended no to check the ‘Keep me signed in’ box. It is risky out there in the public.
- Now the final step is to click Sign In which eventually lets you access your Hotmail email Inbox. It allows you to use all other services such as Inbox, Contacts, and many more.
Now different users have quite different problem during the sign in process. The problems faced are due to many factors such as weak internet connect or invalid information and many more. The problem differs from different user according to how they use it. For the next topic we’re going to discuss on the different problems that comes up in process of sign in Hotmail account.