Hotmail Login guide for the newbies
Here are some of the simple Hotmail inbox hacks in case you don’t know.
How to send a Mail?
- Login to your Hotmail account. If you are completely new to Outlook, have a look at this Login Guide.
- In the inbox page, click on + New button (located at top of the page).
- Now, enter the email address of receiver, type in the message and click on “Send” button in Red. You can also send the files via mail. Just click on “Attach” and select the files from the desired location from your PC or Cloud.
Delete all the messages in inbox at once.
If you have thousands of messages in your inbox and deleting them one by one takes you hours. So, here’s a simple trick to clear your Hotmail Inbox at once.
- Login to your Hotmail Account.
- Now, move your mouse cursor at “Inbox“. You’ll notice a check box appearing.
- Click on that check box.
- Now, as all the messages on that page has been selected, click on “Select Everything“. Doing this will select all the messages in your inbox.
- Now, click on “Delete” button fro the menu bar.
- Click on OK. And all your messages will be deleted and sent to “Deleted Items” Folder. If you are still confused on this, have a look at the tutorial image below;
However, this process will not permanently delete your inbox messages. You still can retrieve your deleted messages from “Deleted Items” from the side bar.
Remove spam tag from junk mails
Sometimes, the mail for the trusted company are place under junk mails. So, if you are subscribed to some website and their mails are transferred to junk, you will not get the notifications and as well as you are not allowed to view full detail. So, in such cases, you need to transfer that sender to inbox. Once you verify the mail as not spam, Hotmail will automatically start to show up the further mails from that sender in your inbox folder. Therefore, in order to do so, you need to follow these simple steps,
- Open the mail from the junk mail.
- Click on “Its not spam” link.
- Now that mail will be transferred to inbox folder and as well as the mails form that sender will be shown in inbox; not in Junk mails.
These are some simple things of Hotmail Login Inbox that you need to know. If you have some points to add, do send it via comment box below.