Have you guys noticed the new Hotmail Login process? If you are a regular Hotmail user, I bet you seen some changes. Yes, it does. Outlook.com has changed a bit in its homepage and as well as minor change in settings.
This is not a big issues though as it only change the structure its homepage. And talking about the inner settings changes, they have only changed the name of the “Option”. Like, previously, it use to be settings, now it’s “View Account”.
Also, previously, you need to enter your email address and password in the same page (but in different fields). But now, you need to enter your email address first, once the email is correct, only you can enter your password in the next page.
As this is not a major transformation, you don’t need to worry about. Here, we’ll discuss some of the common process that has been modified (as what we like to call it).
Change the Password
After the simple modification made, the process of changing the password has been somewhat changed. it might confuse the new user. So, here’s what you need to do in order to successfully change your Hotmail login password.
- First of, Sign in to your email account. (there’s no change in this)
- Now, as you land on your inbox, you’ll see your profile picture (if you have uploaded one) at the top right corner of the page. In case if you haven’t uploaded a picture, default image will be shown. Now, click on that.
- Now, the menu option will drop down. click on “View Account”.
- You will be redirected to your Account page.
- Here, click on “Change password” link (in blue color).
- Choose your new password and you’re done.
The same process goes for changing your Display Name, adding your Payment option and many more.